Today we face multiple existential threats as a society and yet we stand frozen. Stuck in the same modes of thinking that have divided us and constrained our state and nation for decades. The simultaneous crises of a global pandemic, climate change, and social injustice are testing the limits of our capacity for unity and progress. We face the difficult trade-offs of short-term personal freedoms versus the long-term goal of growing a community where all may thrive.
- Intersect Power Procures 4.9 GW for 2025-2029 Delivery, Increasing its Total 2022 Orders for First Solar Module Technology to 7.3 GW
- Intersect Power Closes $3.1 Billion in Project Financing to Complete Near Term Portfolio Totaling 2.2 GWDC
- Intersect Power Orders 2.4 GW of First Solar’s High-Performance Modules
- Canary Media: Intersect raises $750M to ditch PPAs and bet big on clean industry
- Wall Street Journal: Private Investors Betting on Clean Energy Despite Market Selloff