I read with interest this paper’s reporting on the solar debate going on in Livermore. Talk about your classic NIMBYism! With more of us working from home and gearing up for another online academic year, I appreciate the county thinking about ways to safely power the area.
- Intersect Power Reaches Commercial Operation of 310 MWp Athos III Solar + Storage Project in California
- End of Year Reflections: Climate Policy Is Here to Stay. That Was The Easy Part.
- Intersect Power Procures 4.9 GW for 2025-2029 Delivery, Increasing its Total 2022 Orders for First Solar Module Technology to 7.3 GW
- Intersect Power Closes $3.1 Billion in Project Financing to Complete Near Term Portfolio Totaling 2.2 GWDC
- Intersect Power Orders 2.4 GW of First Solar’s High-Performance Modules