The wind turbines east of Livermore have become symbols of our area and some of our local businesses, representing our early and enduring commitment to the generation of clean energy. I am hopeful that solar energy can likewise find a home in our region as we transition our economy away from fossil fuels.
- Intersect Power Procures 4.9 GW for 2025-2029 Delivery, Increasing its Total 2022 Orders for First Solar Module Technology to 7.3 GW
- Intersect Power Closes $3.1 Billion in Project Financing to Complete Near Term Portfolio Totaling 2.2 GWDC
- Intersect Power Orders 2.4 GW of First Solar’s High-Performance Modules
- Canary Media: Intersect raises $750M to ditch PPAs and bet big on clean industry
- Wall Street Journal: Private Investors Betting on Clean Energy Despite Market Selloff