Bill Gates got a lot of press recently for predicting the likelihood of a pandemic, and just last week he pointed out that climate change could be worse. He added that we must accelerate our efforts. I’ve heard some call for phasing out fossil fuels in 10 years. That is delusional. But if we place too many hurdles for installing renewables, it won’t happen in even 25 years.
- Intersect Power Procures 4.9 GW for 2025-2029 Delivery, Increasing its Total 2022 Orders for First Solar Module Technology to 7.3 GW
- Intersect Power Closes $3.1 Billion in Project Financing to Complete Near Term Portfolio Totaling 2.2 GWDC
- Intersect Power Orders 2.4 GW of First Solar’s High-Performance Modules
- Canary Media: Intersect raises $750M to ditch PPAs and bet big on clean industry
- Wall Street Journal: Private Investors Betting on Clean Energy Despite Market Selloff