Bill Gates got a lot of press recently for predicting the likelihood of a pandemic, and just last week he pointed out that climate change could be worse. He added that we must accelerate our efforts. I’ve heard some call for phasing out fossil fuels in 10 years. That is delusional. But if we place too many hurdles for installing renewables, it won’t happen in even 25 years.
- Intersect Power Reaches Commercial Operation of 310 MWp Athos III Solar + Storage Project in California
- End of Year Reflections: Climate Policy Is Here to Stay. That Was The Easy Part.
- Intersect Power Procures 4.9 GW for 2025-2029 Delivery, Increasing its Total 2022 Orders for First Solar Module Technology to 7.3 GW
- Intersect Power Closes $3.1 Billion in Project Financing to Complete Near Term Portfolio Totaling 2.2 GWDC
- Intersect Power Orders 2.4 GW of First Solar’s High-Performance Modules