As a resident for over 40 years, I am baffled by the opposition to the solar projects in unincorporated Livermore. This area is not zoned as open space. It is not public space.
- Intersect Power Reaches Commercial Operation of 310 MWp Athos III Solar + Storage Project in California
- End of Year Reflections: Climate Policy Is Here to Stay. That Was The Easy Part.
- Intersect Power Procures 4.9 GW for 2025-2029 Delivery, Increasing its Total 2022 Orders for First Solar Module Technology to 7.3 GW
- Intersect Power Closes $3.1 Billion in Project Financing to Complete Near Term Portfolio Totaling 2.2 GWDC
- Intersect Power Orders 2.4 GW of First Solar’s High-Performance Modules