The current study on the proposed solar-power project in North Livermore has my support. I know the area is designated a scenic corridor, but I have never found it to be the least bit scenic. It is barren land that I have never seen green.
- Intersect Power Reaches Commercial Operation of 310 MWp Athos III Solar + Storage Project in California
- End of Year Reflections: Climate Policy Is Here to Stay. That Was The Easy Part.
- Intersect Power Procures 4.9 GW for 2025-2029 Delivery, Increasing its Total 2022 Orders for First Solar Module Technology to 7.3 GW
- Intersect Power Closes $3.1 Billion in Project Financing to Complete Near Term Portfolio Totaling 2.2 GWDC
- Intersect Power Orders 2.4 GW of First Solar’s High-Performance Modules