Health conditions associated with air quality rank among Alameda County’s leading causes of death, and these negative health impacts are particularly acute in its lower income areas. Decarbonizing our electrical grid is crucial to improve air quality and these attendant health outcomes. This decarbonization is achievable through well-designed solar projects sited with the environment and local community in mind.
- Intersect Power Procures 4.9 GW for 2025-2029 Delivery, Increasing its Total 2022 Orders for First Solar Module Technology to 7.3 GW
- Intersect Power Closes $3.1 Billion in Project Financing to Complete Near Term Portfolio Totaling 2.2 GWDC
- Intersect Power Orders 2.4 GW of First Solar’s High-Performance Modules
- Canary Media: Intersect raises $750M to ditch PPAs and bet big on clean industry
- Wall Street Journal: Private Investors Betting on Clean Energy Despite Market Selloff