A team of friends working to preserve our planet for future generations through low-carbon energy and infrastructure solutions.
Join Our Team
Intersect Power is rapidly growing and looking for candidates for all aspects of our business. If you are passionate about building a clean energy future, we would love to hear from you.
Build the most innovative, resource-efficient, and scalable vertically integrated clean energy company.
Founded in 2016, Intersect Power is a clean energy company bringing innovative and scalable low-carbon solutions to its customers in retail and wholesale energy markets. The company develops and owns some of the world’s largest clean energy resources providing low-carbon electricity, fuels, and related products to customers across North America.
- Developed, constructed and operated together for more than a decade
- Delivered 3.8 GWp across 65+ solar projects
- Benefits from significant lessons learned and deep experience working together
- One of the leanest teams per MW in the industry
- Targets less than 5-10 simultaneous, late-stage projects with a minimum size of 200 MWp
- Focus on outsourcing all low margin or low value add functions of the business or replacing such functions with automation and process tools where possible
Intersect Power Formation
Intersect announces investment by Macquarie in IP Renewable Energy Holdings to fund development pipeline
Softbank Energy purchases Macquarie’s stake in IP Renewable Energy Holdings
Intersect raises ~$130MM equity from CAI, LMI, Trilantic and ~$480MM credit facility with Generate and Carval
Intersect closes sale of 1.7 GW of NTP U.S. solar projects to Softbank Energy
Financial closing on $2.6B term financing for entire portfolio through 2023
First NTPs on 2.2 GW Portfolio expected in Q3
730 MW in CA and TX will be operational
1.5 GW in CA and TX will be operational