Livermore Valley Chamber of Commerce policy priorities include support for efforts to provide the infrastructure necessary to sustain the needs of a vibrant, dynamic and resilient 21st century economy. LVCC is deeply interested in the proposed Aramis Renewable Energy Project, a significant solar installation, in Livermore.
- Intersect Power Procures 4.9 GW for 2025-2029 Delivery, Increasing its Total 2022 Orders for First Solar Module Technology to 7.3 GW
- Intersect Power Closes $3.1 Billion in Project Financing to Complete Near Term Portfolio Totaling 2.2 GWDC
- Intersect Power Orders 2.4 GW of First Solar’s High-Performance Modules
- Canary Media: Intersect raises $750M to ditch PPAs and bet big on clean industry
- Wall Street Journal: Private Investors Betting on Clean Energy Despite Market Selloff